martedì 14 agosto 2012

Wearing my black skirt!


Scusate l'assenza ma ho dei problemi con la connessione internet!! Tra qualche giorno si risolveranno spero, per ora vi lascio con questo post: Uno dei miei ultimi acquisti migliori è stata questa gonna nera che ho comprato da Cache Cache. Ecco come l'ho indossata ultimamente!:) Vi piacciono questi look?:)

Sorry for my absence but I have some problems with my internet connection, they will be solved in few days but for the moment I leave you with this post: One of my best recent purchases is this black skirt I bought in Cache Cache. Here's how I wore it recently :) Do you like these two look?:)
Perdón por la ausencia, pero tengo problemas con el internet! En unos días espero sea resuelto, por ahora los dejo con este post: Una de mis mejores compras recientes fue esta falda negro que compré da Cache Cache. Así es como me lo puse recientemente :) Os gustan estos dos looks?:)




T-shirt: Cache Cache
Pochette: Solo Soprani
Heels: Young Young Coveri



Volevo ringrare tutti voi che continuate a seguirmi, grazie davvero di cuore! <3 E ricordatevi che potete seguirmi anche su Bloglovin, Fashiolista, Facebook e Chicisimo!:)

 I want to thank all of you that continue following me, thank you very much! <3 I remember you that you can follow me also with Bloglovin, Fashiolista, Facebook and Chicisimo!:)

Me gustaría dar las gracias a todos vosotros que continuais siguiendome, muchas gracias de verdad! <3 Os recuerdo que podeis seguirme también en Bloglovin, Fashiolista, Facebook y Chicisimo!:)

15 commenti:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you! :*

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love your skirt!!!www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com
    By the way today's post is all about HOW TO BE CONFIDENT hope you like it xo Could you please consider following each other?

    RispondiElimina
  3. So cute these outfits!:> Ive been waiting your new outfits:)

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    RispondiElimina
  4. I follow you and I hope you will reciprocate...
    Ti seguo e spero ricambierai...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. wow...I like your tops....the back are amazing!! Pretty pretty love:0

    have a great day:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    RispondiElimina
  6. Mi piace molto come l'hai indossata specialmente con il rosa :)
    kisses

    RispondiElimina
  7. hello....

    I like your blog post....
    I put in my blog if you don't mine...
    at here.....

    http://1blogbacklinks.blogspot.com/2012/08/jules-on-moon-mountain-with-my-friend.html

    and

    http://1blogbacklinks.blogspot.com/2012/08/jules-on-moon-flower-top-by-day-and-by.html


    From TiranaAduka.....: My New Blogs

    RispondiElimina
  8. Ciao Giulia! Buon Ferragosto! La gonna è carinissima,mi piace molto,chic e resa originale dai particolari...e anche i tuoi look sono molto carini! Un bacione!Paolo

    RispondiElimina
  9. genial cualquiera de las dos combinaciones, el lazo de la falda le da un toque diferente

    besos

    RispondiElimina
  10. So lovely looks, my dear~! You are very romantic and charming!!!
    xoxo

    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. That skirt is gorgeous! I love both of the ways you styled it...it's the perfect black skirt! Just discovered your blog and adore it! Lets follow each other? xx

    RispondiElimina
  12. stai molto bene con entrambi i look!!! =)
    hai scelto una bella gonna!!!! =) =)
    ti seguo su facebook come Picci's Love =) =)

    www.piccislove.com

    RispondiElimina
  13. Thanks for your comment! Sure we can follow each other! :) I am a new follower now! :)

    RispondiElimina
  14. Grazie a tutte, siete sempre gentilissime!!:)

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina