sabato 7 luglio 2012

Start of the sales!



Ieri sono andata a far la spesa con mia mamma e ci siamo imbattute nell'inizio dei saldi da Cache-Cache e ci è scappato dello shopping! :) Ho comprato 2 t-shirt dove il protagonista è sicuramente il pizzo e una gonna nera perfetta per ogni occasione! Vi piacciono?:)

Yesterday I went out shopping with my mom and we stumbled upon in the beginning of the sales of Cache-Cache, so we bought some things :) I bought 2 t-shirts where the protagonist is definitely the lace and a black skirt perfect for every occasion! Do you like my purchases? :)


Ayer fui de compras con mi mamá y nos topamos en el inicio de las ventas en Cache- Cache así que compramos algunas cositas!:) Me compré dos camisetas donde el protagonista es sin duda el encaje y una falda negra perfecta para cada ocasión! ¿Os gustan? :)






12 commenti:

  1. Lovely blog :) <3
    Come and see mine :)

    Adam,
    http://bmagazyn.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Adam, I'll do it soon! :)

      xoxo

      Elimina
  2. bellissime!!!


    www.vanillaandsoap.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Really nice picks !!

    I really love the gray top and the pink one is really pretty :)

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Janice, you're so nice! :)
      If you'll follow my blog I'll follow yours certainly!

      xoxo

      Elimina
  4. LOVE THIS POST. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and JOIN THE SITE. It has been a pleasure. Hope to hear from you soon and following.

    god bless,
    steven b.

    RispondiElimina
  5. The tops are gorgeous! Especially the pink lacy one.
    Fantastic blog x

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. I love the pink top and the skirt !!


    Thank you for your comment and for visiting ! See you soon :)

    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    RispondiElimina